Winter wonderland at 1,014 m
Your winter & ski vacation in Kleinarl, in the middle of the mountains
This is a winter like in a picture book! Look forward to numerous wow moments during your winter and ski vacation in Kleinarl in Salzburger Land: the untouched nature in our small village, the rugged mountain peaks above and the blue sky at the very top. Our hotel's own ski shuttle takes you to the valley station of the Flachauwinkl-Kleinarl ski area - your entrance to the wonderful world of slopes with 210 connected kilometers. Thanks to the Panorama Link you can reach Flachau, Wagrain and St. Johann-Alpendorf. Discover our breathtaking nature also during cross-country skiing, sledding, snowshoeing or a romantic horse-drawn sleigh ride. Many activities start directly at the Vital- & Familienhotel Angerwirt as well as at the Landhaus Hubertus.
Skiing & Snowboarding
- Versatile ski area Shuttleberg Flachauwinkl-Kleinarl
- Connection with Snow Space Salzburg: a total of 210 kilometers of slopes, 70 lifts, 12 peaks & 5 valleys
- Your skiing vacation in Ski amadé: use a total of 760 kilometers of slopes & 270 lifts with the multi-day ticket
- 12 Peak Trophy: great challenge for experienced people over the most beautiful peaks of the region
- Highlights in the ski area: Family Run, Treasure Hunt, Timed Run, Speed Run, Cross Run,...
- Absolut Park - the largest snowpark in Austria
- Equipment rental at the partner company Schernthaner Sports
- Ski schools at the valley station of the ski resort
- In-house shuttle service during your ski vacation
Sledding & Ice Sports
- 2 toboggan runs in Kleinarl, within walking distance from our two houses
- Kleinarler Hütte toboggan run: 7.6 km long natural toboggan run, toboggan rental at the hut, ascent on foot or by skidoo cab (reservation required), refreshments at the Kleinarler Hütte.
- Toboggan run Jausenstation Ennskraxn: approx. 2 km length, rental toboggans on site
- Curling rink in Kleinarl: natural rink, reservation required, rental of curling sticks on site, other curling rink in Wagrain.
- Artificial ice rink in Wagrain at the valley station of the Flying Mozart cable car, floodlights, skate rental on site
Cross country skiing & winter hiking
- 8 easy to intermediate trails (25 km in total) in Wagrain-Kleinarl, groomed for skating & classic
- Must-do Jägersee trail: route from our establishments to the natural jewel of Jägersee lake.
- A total of 260 km of interconnected cross-country ski trail network in the Salzburg Sportwelt - a true cross-country skiing paradise
- Courses at the partner company Schernthaner Sports - Ski School Kleinarl, equipment rental on site
- 20 km of cleared winter hiking trails in Wagrain-Kleinarl & snowshoe hiking routes through the region's unspoiled winter landscape
- Hikes with guide bookable
Ski tours & more
- Wonderful ski tours in Kleinarl & Wagrain, e.g. to the Kleinarler Hütte & on to the Penkkopf, on the Shuttleberg, on the Törlstein or at the "Rote 8er" gondola - please pay attention to the avalanche situation!
- Offer for guided tours in the partner company Schernthaner Sports - Ski School Kleinarl
- Horse-drawn carriage rides with hut stop bookable
- Erlebnisbad Wasserwelt Wagrain: indoor & outdoor pools, slides, current canal, toddlers' pool, large sauna area, steam bath, panoramic relaxation room - free admission with the guest card - Salzburger Sportwelt Card (3 hours per day).
- Action sports: snowbike (equipment rental & courses on site), tandem paragliding